Blue Mountains Private Double-Decker Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code: REZTOUR
PLEASE NOTE - MINIMUM 25 ADULTS and a MAXIMUM of 77 TOTAL PASSENGERS for this tour. For larger or smaller groups, please contact us and we will be able to assist you with some options that may suit. (02) 4780 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU WISH TO ADD SCENIC WORLD (SKYWAY - RAILWAY - WALKWAY - CABLEWAY) PLEASE DO THIS BY SELECTING THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF EACH PASS DURING YOUR BOOKING. Adult $49.90 Child (4-13) $27.90.
Explore the Blue Mountains aboard a double-decker bus on this unique Private Day Tour designed for large family groups, church and social groups, or groups of friends.
Your friendly Driver/Guide will provide an interesting, informative and entertaining live commentary throughout your tour, and will happily answer any questions, take photos for you and do everything possible to ensure you have the best day possible.
Travel from your pick-up location to the beautiful Blue Mountains along the Great Western Highway, following the route of the first European Explorers, Gregory Blaxland, William Charles Wentworth and William Lawson, across the ridge. The first road was built in 1814-15 by 28 Convicts, led by Lt William Cox JP, and we are basically travelling along the same route. We’ll stop at many wonderful places.
- Gordon Falls - Here you can either stretch your legs in the park or take a short walk down to the lookout for some stunning views across the Jamison Valley towards the back of the famous Three Sisters and out towards Lake Burragorang and Sublime Point.
- Echo Point – This is where you will get the very best view of the Three Sisters and if you wish, you can take the walk down to literally touch them. It's about 30 minutes return. This is also where you can break out the picnic lunch. There are many picnic tables in the park. There’s also a café and restaurant if you prefer to purchase food.
- Lunch – Echo Point (BYO Picnic or purchase on site)
- Scenic World – An optional extra for the tour is the amazing Scenic World experience. Scenic Railway (The steepest passenger train in the world) Scenic Skyway (Highest single-span cable car in the world) Scenic Walkway (Australia's longest elevated boardwalk) Scenic Cableway (Largest and steepest cable car in the Southern Hemisphere). There is an extra cost and you can select the required number of passes here as an added extra. Scenic World is $49.90 for adults and $27.90 for children 4-13 years of age. 14 and over is an adult pass at Scenic World.
- Leura Village - For those who prefer not to participate in the Scenic World experience, we will head to the lovely village of Leura where you can spend some time window shopping or relaxing with a tea or coffee.
- Narrow Neck Lookout – A quick stop here for some photographs with amazing views over Jamison Valley, Katoomba Landslide, The Ruined Castle, Mt Solitary, The King’s Tableland, Narrow Neck Plateau, Megalong Valley and the Great Dividing Range.
- Cahill’s Lookout – We’ll have another photo stop here and we’ll spend a little longer for those who wish to take a short walk to the lookout for some stunning views into Megalong Valley and across the Great Dividing Range.
It's time to rest and relax as we make our way back down the mountain and return home after a fantastic day of exploring the Blue Mountains.
- Private Double-Decker Bus Tour just for your group
- Pick-up from your location
- Travel to the Blue Mountains
- Live Commentary
- Photo Stops
- Gordon Falls Lookout
- Echo Point Lookout
- The Three Sisters
- Narrow Neck Lookout
- Cahill’s Lookout
- Leura Village^
- Scenic World Experience*
- Return to your location
*Scenic World Experience is an optional extra. Extra
^Alternative to Scenic World
Minimum 25 Adults – Maximum 77 total pax
Adult 14+ $48.00 each Minimum 25
Child (4-13) $19.00 each